Also Featured In
If you're high-tech, high-style or simply high maintenance, then the Westin Beale Street offers sleek, luxurious surroundings and a just-off Beale Street location. The hotel allows dogs only, up to... Read More
If you're high-tech, high-style or simply high maintenance, then the Westin Beale Street offers sleek, luxurious surroundings and a just-off Beale Street location. The hotel allows dogs only, up to 40 pounds. Pet beds are available- call in advance to reserve - and a signed pet waiver is required upon check-in. The Westin doesn't charge a pet fee. The closest green space for a walk is a few blocks to the west; head down Beale toward the river, and the spacious Tom Lee Park. During basketball season, the Westin plays home to visiting teams, so be sure to keep that in mind for your trip planning, as the hotel books up with the teams, their guests, and media.
170 Lt Geo W Lee Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
- Best for Pet-Friendly Hotels Because: Pampered pooches and their owners will both appreciate the Westin's little extras.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Westin offers in-room spa services, including a couples massage.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Westin's lush rooms and huge windows overlooking Beale Street and the FedEx Forum give guests a rock-star feeling.
- Best for Hotels near Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Because: The Westin is chic, fun, close to everything downtown and just a short drive from the stadium.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: The Westin's hip, big city feel and proximity to Beale Street is great for families with teens, who are allowed on Beale until 10 o.m.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Westin is perfectly situated for exploring all of downtown Memphis - especially Beale Street.
- Best for Hotels near FedExForum Because: The Westin is right across the street from the Forum.
- Best for Downtown Hotels Because: We love the Westin's sleek lounge, contemporary rooms, and smack-in-the-middle-of-Beale location.