Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis
Cuisine: American, Ethnic
Price Range: $$$
Take off for a taste experience at this downtown Memphis restaurant - with flights of both wine and food, the options are seemingly endless. From champagne flights to salad flights to beef or seafood,... Read More
Take off for a taste experience at this downtown Memphis restaurant - with flights of both wine and food, the options are seemingly endless. From champagne flights to salad flights to beef or seafood, cabernets or chardonnays, it can actually be a bit overwhelming to choose a combination of food or drink. Our particular favorites are the chicken and waffles - said waffles being made of potatoes, and the shrimp and grits, some of the best we've tasted in town. The good news is that every dish you can try in a flight is also available in full size - hooray!
- Downtown, Restaurants near FedExForum: "We never think of Flight for lunch - and we should - it's a great way to sample a fine dining experience in a more casual, less expensive way."
- Romantic Dining: "Arrange for a table in the glassed-in patio area that faces Main Street, and you can watch the horse-drawn carriages go by."
- Best for Downtown Because: Flight offers a chic ambiance, patio dining, and a creative way to try a little of everything.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Flight is a hopping spot, but there are lots of two-top tables and dim lighting to set a romantic mood.
- Best for Restaurants near FedExForum Because: Since Flight is a few extra block from FedEx Forum, you'll find pre-game parking and eating a snap.