Also Featured In
Embassy Suites Memphis
Price Range: $$$$
Located on Shady Grove Road in East Memphis, the Embassy Suites is a no-nonsense choice for the road warrior. Rooms are large and include a sitting area with a desk, couch and plentiful outlets, so... Read More
Located on Shady Grove Road in East Memphis, the Embassy Suites is a no-nonsense choice for the road warrior. Rooms are large and include a sitting area with a desk, couch and plentiful outlets, so you can set up your office-away-from-the-office. WiFi is free throughout the hotel, making it easy to connect; meeting rooms with full catering services are available, and a business center offers 24 hour access with printing, faxing and scanning available. The on-site restaurant, Frank Grisanti's, is a favorite of east Memphians, and a surprisingly excellent spot in which to host a business dinner. In addition, Circa and Ruth's Chris are just steps away, and a courtesy van can get you to local businesses, shops and restaurants with advance notice.
1022 S Shady Grove Rd
Memphis, TN 38120
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: For the budget-minded couple, the Embassy Suites offers well-priced stays that leaves money for a nice dinner.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Embassy Suites offers plush rooms, a fine dining restaurant and upscale East Memphis location, all in one.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Families can spread out at the Embassy Suites - and enjoy complimentary breakfasts and snacks.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: We love the Embassy Suites for its easy-to-navigate from East Memphis location and spacious all-suite rooms.
- Best for Budget Hotels Because: The location is excellent, with proximity to I-240 and the Poplar corridor. Rate: $95/night, including free breakfast, wifi and parking.