Also Featured In
Price Range: $
This funky little breakfast nook, once owned by an Eastern Orthodox priest, stands apart from other breakfast places thanks to its fresh, healthy options. Practically located on the University of... Read More
This funky little breakfast nook, once owned by an Eastern Orthodox priest, stands apart from other breakfast places thanks to its fresh, healthy options. Practically located on the University of Memphis campus, one would expect that college students would be the majority of the clientele, but there are loads of families and folks from all over town who make a trek on the weekend. The homemade, fluffy rolls are offered in white or wheat and the open-faced omelets can be topped with anything from spinach to feta cheese to black beans or sausage. They're also widely known for their homemade biscuits with sorghum. Those visiting solo or as a couple should ask for a counter seat – your wait will be minimal, and the people watching is great from this vantage point.
3519 Walker Ave
Memphis, TN 38111
- Tue-Fri: 6:30am-1pm
- Sat: 7am-12:30pm
- Sun: 8am-1pm
- Best for Homestyle Because: Everything tastes as good as it looks, and serving sizes are huge.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Brother Juniper's doesn't know the meaning of the word small, as every omelet covers its plate, practically hanging over the side.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: Brother Juniper's is an open-every-morning breakfast and brunch spot, which is our favorite kind.
- Best for Restaurants near Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Because: Carb load, bacon load, sausage load, and coffee load before early games.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Everything except the dining space is huge at Brother Juniper's, from the menu to the breakfast platters.