Also Featured In
Cheffie's is where the guest is the chef - building salads and sandwiches from scratch - or for those who can't make a decision, you can choose from a broad menu of options. We love, love, love the... Read More
Cheffie's is where the guest is the chef - building salads and sandwiches from scratch - or for those who can't make a decision, you can choose from a broad menu of options. We love, love, love the salad-making; choose from a few lettuce bases, then add in grilled chicken, bacon, eggs, all manner of veggies, all of our favorite crunchies - and the result is the perfect salad. The same deal goes for sandwiches, and for those who are wavering between the two, never fear - you can go for the half-and-half option. A gelatto and wine bar offers homemade seasonal flavors of icy gelatto, with a nice selection of wines from which to choose.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Beware of the bread - while many ingredients may be gluten free, GF bread is rare."
- Lunch: "Avoid the lunch take-out crowd - arrive before 11:30 or after 1:00."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus, Take Out: "Avoid the lunch take-out crowd - arrive by 11:30 or after 1:00."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Cheffie's has plenty of gluten-free ingredients for creating huge salads - and its hummus is gluten free as well.
- Best for Lunch Because: With an off-the-beaten-path location, Cheffie's is the perfect spot to get away from the office, especially if you want to avoid your co-workers.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Since you're telling the folks behind the counter what to pile on your sandwich or salad, you can be as healthy as you choose.
- Best for Take Out Because: You really get a custom-made meal at Cheffie's, with super-fresh ingredients.