Cuisine: European, Italian, Pizza
Price Range: $$
This casual Italian restaurant is a family staple in east Memphis, and sets the perfect mood with an appealing atmosphere, heady aromas and the smooth stylings of Sinatra or Como coming from the... Read More
This casual Italian restaurant is a family staple in east Memphis, and sets the perfect mood with an appealing atmosphere, heady aromas and the smooth stylings of Sinatra or Como coming from the speakers. But you're as likely to see canoodling couples in the booths as you are full-out family gatherings. The menu offers a range of pastas and pizzas, along with fresh seafood, rack of lamb, veal scaloppini, and grilled pork tenderloin. Prices are reasonable, portions are large, and the food's always tasty. When the weather's fine, there's an outdoor patio, and the bar is often a lively spot, even when the restaurant may not be packed.
- Best Value, Group Friendly: "Do order the toasted ravioli; they are the best we've tasted outside of the Hill in St. Louis."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Gluten-free items are not marked on the menu, so be sure to ask what options are offered; you'll be pleasantly surprised."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Ciao Bella offers small portions of a number if its traditional pasta dishes, a great option for a healthier meal."
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Half price drink specials and bar food from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Ciao Bella offers GF pizza dough, pasta, and rolls.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Ciao Bella offers gluten-free pizza dough, pasta, and rolls.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Ciao Bella has a loads of options for large parties or groups, whether in the dining room, lounge, or private party space.
Find the 10Best nearby: