Also Featured In
Porcellino's Craft Butcher
Cuisine: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, European, Italian, Southern
Price Range: $
711 W. Brookahven Circle
Memphis, TN 38117
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "On weekdays, arrive after 7:50 - that's when local school kids have to be in the classroom, so the carpools which pop by for coffees and and more are gone by then, and you can have the patio practically to yourself."
- Best Restaurants, Italian: "Take some meaty magic home with you - ask for a butcher box (call ahead)."
- Breakfast/Brunch: "On weekdays, arrive after 7:50 - that's when local school kids have to be in the classroom, so the carpools which pop by for coffees and and more are gone by then."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: The large, sunny patio is the perfect spot for a lazy spring weekend brunch.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: We love Porcellino's for the fact its personality changes throughout the day - going from bistro breakfast to upscale dinner.
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: We love lounging on the expansive patio, especially on a quiet morning. And in Memphis, the weather often cooperates, even off-season!
- Best for Italian Because: Porcellino's reminds us of our fave European restaurants - small dining space, plenty of small plates, and a casual yet upscale experience.