Also Featured In
The local bookstore lives on - and lives on in splendorous existence at the Booksellers. Locals still call it Davis-Kidd, as the store was formerly known before it was bought out by the staff in order... Read More
The local bookstore lives on - and lives on in splendorous existence at the Booksellers. Locals still call it Davis-Kidd, as the store was formerly known before it was bought out by the staff in order to ensure its survival. This is the kind of store where you can pick up a gift as well as a book - and we guarantee you can't stump the staff - they know everything. The delightful Bistro in one corner of the store serves up a fantastic breakfast, lunch, or dinner with signature items including a bleu cheese-topped tomato soup, and scrumptious offerings from local and regional cookbooks.
- Best Shopping, Gift Shops, Elvis Shops: "Make a donation to the Booksellers' Give Back program, and you get a $25 card to use in the Bistro, as well as a discount on all purchases."
- Christmas Shopping: "During the holidays, different organizations wrap up your purchases while you wait (or shop some more). Simply make a donation of any amount and they'll take care of wrapping."
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: At the Booksellers, you can load up on books and gifts, pick up some cards and wrapping paper- - and call it good.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Booksellers is the one place you are guaranteed to find something for even the most difficult person on your list.
- Best for Gift Shops Because: The Booksellers is the kind of place where you can knock out all of your holiday or birthday shopping in one visit.
- Best for Elvis Shops Because: The Booksellers carries a selection of books, CDs, and more upscale Elvis-themed items, including quite charming bobble-heads.