Also Featured In
Mud Island River Park
Type: Attractions, Family Friendly, Great Views, Museums, Outdoor Activities - Summer, Parks
- Wed-Sun 10am-8pm
- Park Admission Adult (12+) $10; Child (0-4) Free; Child (5-12) $8
- Best Attractions & Activities: "The Museum portion of the park is closing on July 5, 2018, for renovations."
- Outdoor Activities: "Throughout its season, Mud Island offers families the chance to camp out under the stars; the $40 per person fee includes dinner, live entertainment and a campfire with marshmallows. Space is limited so reservations are a must."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Mud Island is the best way to get up close to the Mississippi, as well as to understand its history and importance.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Mud Island is our fave spot for an overview of the city, both figuratively and literally; learn some history, explore the Mississippi and more.