Cuisine: American, Burger
Price Range: $
Memphis has more than its fair share of neighborhood bar and grills, and Huey's happens to be one of the best. It's also the family-friendliest joint in town. The atmosphere is no frills and the menu... Read More
Memphis has more than its fair share of neighborhood bar and grills, and Huey's happens to be one of the best. It's also the family-friendliest joint in town. The atmosphere is no frills and the menu features a long list of tasty burger options and all sorts of options for the kids, from burgers to chicken and steak-on-a-stick. With locations from downtown to Collierville, the local chain really understands what it means to be a neighborhood favorite; each spot offers live music, some have patios, all offer the same excellent food - with burgers just being the start. Salads and seafood, soups and guilt-inducing snacks - there's something for everyone. Huey's is a great place to swing by and catch the game on TV too � especially if you're inclined to down a few brews and sample something delicious, like sublime onion rings.
1927 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38104-2692
- Family Friendly, Restaurants near FedExForum, Take Out: "Bring a sharpie to leave your mark on the walls. (But not in the bathroom, please!)"
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Remember that like most kitchens, Huey's is not entirely gluten-free, so cross-contamination is possible."
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Where else can a kid write on the wall or shoot a toothpick through a straw and not get in trouble?
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Huey's has an entire gluten-free menu for the gluten-adverse, and it includes most burgers served with a GF bun.
- Best for Restaurants near FedExForum Because: Huey's is easy, fast, and fun; tables turn frequently so getting a quick bite before the game is a snap.
- Best for Take Out Because: Huey's does take out right - quickly - with the same quality you expect from this local favorite.