Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art
Type: Art Museums, Gardens, Museums
A world of its own, Cheekwood Botanical Gardens offers visitors a chance to escape, discover, and be amazed. The estates grounds offer such mesmerizing sights as the reflection pool, Japanese garden... Read More
A world of its own, Cheekwood Botanical Gardens offers visitors a chance to escape, discover, and be amazed. The estates grounds offer such mesmerizing sights as the reflection pool, Japanese garden and their nature sanctuary. This 55-acre botanical garden and art museum, located on the historic Cheek estate, exists to celebrate and preserve its landscape. If the awe-inspiring scenery has your appetite working overtime, Cheekwood is known for their fine-dining and mouth-watering fares. After filing your belly, the Georgian-style museum which features national traveling exhibitions, ranging from Early American to European decorative art awaits you. Cheekwood provides hours of pleasure set in a breathtaking backdrop.
- Tue-Sat: 9am-5pm
- Sun: 11am-4:30pm
- Adult $14; Senior $12; Student $7 - $10; Child $7 - $10;
- Outdoor Activities: "Check the website to learn about special exhibits and events. Cheekwood brings in incredible artwork from all over the world."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The Cheekwood Botanical Gardens will please all types of outdoors ethusiasts--art lovers, gardeners, and those who just like to get out and move.
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Check the weather and if at all possible come in the spring. While gorgeous year-round, the awakening flowers of the gardens are nothing short of magnificent."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Cheek family is one of Nashville's best stories, and this is the place to get all of the details while viewing spectacular plants, flowers, trees and art installations.