Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art
Type: Art Museums, Gardens, Museums
A world of its own, Cheekwood Botanical Gardens offers visitors a chance to escape, discover, and be amazed. The estates grounds offer such mesmerizing sights as the reflection pool, Japanese garden... Read More
A world of its own, Cheekwood Botanical Gardens offers visitors a chance to escape, discover, and be amazed. The estates grounds offer such mesmerizing sights as the reflection pool, Japanese garden and their nature sanctuary. This 55-acre botanical garden and art museum, located on the historic Cheek estate, exists to celebrate and preserve its landscape. If the awe-inspiring scenery has your appetite working overtime, Cheekwood is known for their fine-dining and mouth-watering fares. After filing your belly, the Georgian-style museum which features national traveling exhibitions, ranging from Early American to European decorative art awaits you. Cheekwood provides hours of pleasure set in a breathtaking backdrop.
- Tue-Sat: 9am-5pm
- Sun: 11am-4:30pm
- Adult $14; Senior $12; Student $7 - $10; Child $7 - $10;
- Outdoor Activities: "Check the website to learn about special exhibits and events. Cheekwood brings in incredible artwork from all over the world."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: The Cheekwood Botanical Gardens will please all types of outdoors ethusiasts--art lovers, gardeners, and those who just like to get out and move.
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Check the weather and if at all possible come in the spring. While gorgeous year-round, the awakening flowers of the gardens are nothing short of magnificent."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Cheek family is one of Nashville's best stories, and this is the place to get all of the details while viewing spectacular plants, flowers, trees and art installations.
Find the 10Best nearby: