SER Steak + Spirits
Price Range: $$$$
After closing temporarily in late 2021, this legendary steakhouse atop the Hilton Anatole hotel has now reopened. And if the views alone don't wow you, then the food surely will. Now under the... Read More
After closing temporarily in late 2021, this legendary steakhouse atop the Hilton Anatole hotel has now reopened. And if the views alone don't wow you, then the food surely will. Now under the direction of executive chef Richard Hoffmann, the globally inspired menu focuses on hand-selected, top-quality USDA Prime beef, American Texas Wagyu, and specialty game along with fresh fish and seafood. Start off with bone marrow slathered in green apple butter, then follow up with one of the prime steaks, all of which can be enhanced with add-ons like a blue cheese crust or foie gras. If beef isn't your thing, consider the grilled elk rack with mango chipotle chutney. To compliment the meal, find handcrafted cocktails, and a global wine collection boasting over 350 varietals.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Score $10 cocktails and glasses of wine, Tuesday –" Thursday 5-6:30 p.m. Also note that valet parking is complimentary with validation."
- Group Friendly: "Be sure to park with the valet and have the restaurant validate your ticket. Happy Hour is offered from 5-6:30 p.m., Monday-Friday."
- Steakhouses: "Note that SER has a business casual dress code. Be sure to have your valet parking ticket validated before leaving."
- Dallas Design District's Best Restaurants: "SER offers food and drink specials during Happy Hour–Monday thru Friday from 5-6:30 p.m.. Be sure to park with the valet and have the restaurant validate your ticket."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: SER is where to go for a special night to remember.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: SER has abundant space for impromptu parties and it's a top spot for corporate dining affairs.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: SER is the perfect place for date nights and special celebrations.
- Best for Dallas Design District's Best Restaurants Because: SER is one of the city's most romantic dining spots with unbeatable views of the Dallas skyline.
Find the 10Best nearby: