Dallas By Chocolate Tours
For those who want a spooky adventure that includes more treats than tricks, Dallas By Chocolate is offering several Halloween themed tours, ranging from a progressive Halloween dinner tour to a... Read More
For those who want a spooky adventure that includes more treats than tricks, Dallas By Chocolate is offering several Halloween themed tours, ranging from a progressive Halloween dinner tour to a Halloween chocolate tour where guests can come in costume and even trick-or-treat. The company also features walking food tours; barbecue & brewery tours; tacos & margarita excursions and more. Guests have the option to go by motorcoach (capacity restricted to 20 maximum and all seating socially distanced) as well as via their own vehicle. Ticket prices range from $31 to $70 per person.
- Things to Do in Fall: "Save $3 per ticket with the code 3EAT when you place your order. As of August 2021, all guests are required to wear masks on the bus and inside all venues unless they are in the process of eating."
- Romantic Things to Do: "All guests are required to wear masks or face shields when in any inside space and not eating."
- Things to Do in December: "Tickets can be purchased online. Score a $5 discount on tickets by entering the code 5EAT. There are also a variety of other tours listed on the website."
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Dallas By Chocolate Tours is a great option for foodies of all ages.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Dallas by Chocolate is the best way to explore Dallas' culinary side.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Dallas by Chocolate is an ultimate foodie excursion at any time of the year.