Dallas By Chocolate Tours
They say chocolate is an aphrodisiac, so what better way to seduce your date than with a chocolate crawl through four of the city's dreamiest chocolate boutiques? Tours last approximately 3.5 hours... Read More
They say chocolate is an aphrodisiac, so what better way to seduce your date than with a chocolate crawl through four of the city's dreamiest chocolate boutiques? Tours last approximately 3.5 hours and include samples from four of Dallas' top sweet shops. Special Valentine's themed tours include champagne toasts with the option to purchase add-ons such as a dozen roses, a bottle of champagne and a 16-piece box of chocolates from Chocolate Secrets. Not into chocolate? No problem. The company also features barbecue and brewery tours; taco and margarita excursions; speakeasy tours and more. Ticket prices start at $45 per person and include motor-coach transport, food, and non-alcoholic beverages on board.
- Romantic Things to Do: "Take $3 per ticket off your entire first order (limit 4 tickets)with the code 3EAT."
- Things to Do in December: "Tickets can be purchased online. Score a $3 discount on tickets by entering the code 5EAT. There are also a variety of other tours listed on the website."
- Things to Do in Fall: "Save $3 per ticket with the code 3EAT when you place your order. As of August 2021, all guests are required to wear masks on the bus and inside all venues unless they are in the process of eating."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Dallas by Chocolate is the best way to explore Dallas' culinary side.
- Best for Things to Do in December Because: Dallas by Chocolate is an ultimate foodie excursion at any time of the year.
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Dallas By Chocolate Tours is a great option for foodies of all ages.
Find the 10Best nearby: