Also Featured In
Toulouse Cafe and Bar
Cuisine: European, French
Price Range: $$
With all the de rigueur trappings of a proper bistro, Café Toulouse would sit just as comfortably on the Left Bank of Paris as it does in Dallas. Open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, the menu... Read More
With all the de rigueur trappings of a proper bistro, Café Toulouse would sit just as comfortably on the Left Bank of Paris as it does in Dallas. Open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, the menu features everything from mussels to croque madames, frog legs, bouillabaisse and duck confit. An extensive selection of wine by the glass is a bonus. Soufflé is a must, just make sure to order it in advance. Try to snag a seat on the terrace so you can watch the action along the Katy Trail.
- Highland Park's Best Restaurants: "Score half-priced bottles of French wines all day on Mondays. Happy Hour is offered from 3-6 p.m., Monday-Friday."
- Knox-Henderson's Best Restaurants: "Toulouse offers $5 wine by the glass as well as select menu items for under $10 during Happy Hour, 3-6 p.m., Monday -Friday."
- French: "Sign up for Toulouse's emails so you can receive special offers for free food on your birthday and wedding anniversary. And keep an eye out for monthly wine pairing dinners too."
- Best for Highland Park's Best Restaurants Because: Toulouse Cafe is top pick for excellent brasserie food in a casual setting.
- Best for Knox-Henderson's Best Restaurants Because: Toulouse Cafe boasts one of the best people-watching patios on Knox Street.
- Best for French Because: Toulouse Cafe not only serves good food, it also offers one of the most French-cafe-like experiences in Dallas.