Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of 504 BAR & GRILL
Sporting a rustic industrial-style interior, a massive four-sided bar and garage-style doors that open to Greenville Avenue, this New Orleans inspired restaurant/bar makes a jovial place for... Read More
Sporting a rustic industrial-style interior, a massive four-sided bar and garage-style doors that open to Greenville Avenue, this New Orleans inspired restaurant/bar makes a jovial place for game-watchers, craft beer drinkers, cocktail sippers and even families to gather. For those looking to cheer on their favorite team, 504 delivers with 20 hi-def flat screens streaming every possible sports network available. But you don't have to be a sports fan to get into the spirit here. Along with a kitchen cranking out the best Creole-fusion fare this side of Louisiana (think crawfish tails, oysters and fried shrimp BLTs), the bar slings out around 25 types of beer, as well as wine and tipples like mint juleps and metro mules.
- Sports Bars: "Happy Hour is offered Monday to Friday (11a.m. - 6p.m.). There are also daily specials on food and drinks listed on the website."
- Greenville Avenue's Best Bars: "Check the website for daily food and drink specials as well as weekly events."
- Lowest Greenville's Best Nightlife: "504 offers $2 domestic drafts and $4 Deep Eddy Vodka drinks Monday through Wednesday."
- Best for Sports Bars Because: 504 Bar and Grill is also the best place in Dallas to catch live boxing and MMA events.
- Best for Greenville Avenue's Best Bars Because: 504 Bar & Grill is a terrific place to eat, drink and watch sports.
- Best for Lowest Greenville's Best Nightlife Because: 504 Bar & Grill is a fantastic place to eat, drink and watch sports.