HG Sply Co.
HG Sply, which translates into hunter and gathering supply, was one of the first Dallas restaurants to embrace the paleo diet (also known as the caveman diet) before it became a trend. And while not... Read More
HG Sply, which translates into hunter and gathering supply, was one of the first Dallas restaurants to embrace the paleo diet (also known as the caveman diet) before it became a trend. And while not exclusively paleo, you can expect to find a spread of simple, unprocessed food, all of which can be prepared both gluten and dairy-free. Highlights include build-your-own bowls with items like Mexican pulled pork and poblano cauliflower grits and a coffee crusted ribeye topped with shallot butter and a farm egg. Fresh pressed juices along with health-inspired cocktails and biodynamic wines complete the picture. Don't leave without checking out the views from the rooftop bar.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "The rooftop bar offers Happy Hour from 3-6 p.m. weekdays. Score half price apps plus $5 select cocktails, $6 select wine and $3 draft beer."
- Lowest Greenville's Best Restaurants: "Take advantage of $3 craft beers and $5 appetizers during happy hour on the rooftop terrace, daily from 4-7 p.m."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: HG Sply is a solid choice for dinner and drinks whether you're following a gluten-free diet or not.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: HG Sply is the place to go when you have meat eaters and vegetarians in tow.
- Best for Lowest Greenville's Best Restaurants Because: HG Sply is one of the only places where meat eaters and vegetarians can eat in perfect harmony.
Find the 10Best nearby: