Grilled salmon curry, chicken satay, fresh spring rolls and pad Thai galore, all are some of our favorite things, and all ideal options for gluten-intolerant diners to enjoy. This beloved Asian fusion... Read More
Grilled salmon curry, chicken satay, fresh spring rolls and pad Thai galore, all are some of our favorite things, and all ideal options for gluten-intolerant diners to enjoy. This beloved Asian fusion spot may not bill itself as a gluten-free restaurant, but for gluten-sensitive diners there's lots of choice: About 75 percent of the menu is either gluten-free or can be tweaked to suit celiacs (all items that are marked with a "G" can be made GF). And not only does Asian Mint offer an extensive selection of Thai-inspired dishes, but it also features sushi and sashimi specialties that can be served with gluten-free soy sauce. They serve gluten-free sake too. Just make sure to order the Junmai Daiginjo, it's the only premium sake they have that is rated GF. But it doesn't stop there. Desserts– including jasmine creme brulee and flour-less chocolate cake– are definitely worth saving space for.
11617 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75243
- Lunch:: Monday; -; Friday:11:00AM; -; 3:00PM Saturday; &
- Sunday:: 12:00PM; -; 3:00PM Dinner:; Monday; -; Thursday:; 3:00PM; -; 10:00PM Friday; &
- Saturday:: 3:00PM; -; 11:00PM Sunday:; 3:00PM; -; 9:30PM.
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Happy Hour runs Monday through Friday from 3 to 6 p.m. and includes $4 bar bites, $3 beers and house wines and $2 off appetizers, soups and salads for dine-in customers. There is also another location (The Mint) on Oak Lawn Avenue."
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Asian Mint serves some the best gluten-free Thai and sushi dishes in Dallas.