Price Range: $$
This popular Oak Lawn bistro hasn't let Covid-19 slow it down as it's now added additional outdoor space for patio dining as well as adapted the menu for curbside pickup and delivery. On offer is... Read More
This popular Oak Lawn bistro hasn't let Covid-19 slow it down as it's now added additional outdoor space for patio dining as well as adapted the menu for curbside pickup and delivery. On offer is everything from gourmet pizzas and burgers to soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, steak, and grilled fish. Daily specials include items such as burgers with onion confit & Gruyere and grilled Verlasso Chilean salmon. In addition to lunch and dinner selections, the weekend brunch menu along with craft cocktail kits, wine and beer can also be had to go. To order, just call the restaurant and let them know whether it is for pick-up or delivery.
- Take Out: "For pick-up, drive around the back to the parking lot."
- Brunch: "Be sure to request the complimentary breadbasket it's worth coming for on its own. Complimentary valet parking is available behind the restaurant."
- French, Oak Lawn's Best Restaurants: "Parigi serves an awesome brunch as well. Just make sure to reserve before you come or be prepared to wait for a table, the restaurant is small and always busy."
- Best for Take Out Because: Parigi offers terrific options for brunch, lunch and dinner. It's also a great place for cocktail kits to-go.
- Best for Brunch Because: Parigi is where to go for a Parisian cafe experience.
- Best for French Because: Parigi is an ever-popular bistro with friendly staff, good cooking, reasonable prices and a terrific wine list.
- Best for Oak Lawn's Best Restaurants Because: Parigi is one of Dallas' most beloved neighborhood bistros.
Find the 10Best nearby: