Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Kevin Marple
Photo courtesy of Parigi
Price Range: $$
This bustling French-inspired café does a roaring trade during lunch and dinner, so it should come as no surprise that it's also a popular hotspot for weekend brunch. Served Saturdays and Sundays... Read More
This bustling French-inspired café does a roaring trade during lunch and dinner, so it should come as no surprise that it's also a popular hotspot for weekend brunch. Served Saturdays and Sundays until 2:30 p.m., the hyper-local line-up roams from omelets and eggs benedict to polenta pancakes and croque monsieur French toast. Alternatively, diners can go all in on lunch favorites that include things like a deconstructed California roll, a lobster knuckle sandwich and a grilled or pan-seared fish of the day. Either way, the Chocolate Glob, a mainstay on the menu since it opened, is the best way to wrap up your meal.
- Brunch: "Be sure to request the complimentary breadbasket it's worth coming for on its own. Complimentary valet parking is available behind the restaurant."
- French, Oak Lawn's Best Restaurants: "Parigi serves an awesome brunch as well. Just make sure to reserve before you come or be prepared to wait for a table, the restaurant is small and always busy."
- Best for Brunch Because: Parigi is where to go for a Parisian cafe experience.
- Best for French Because: Parigi is an ever-popular bistro with friendly staff, good cooking, reasonable prices and a terrific wine list.
- Best for Oak Lawn's Best Restaurants Because: Parigi is one of Dallas' most beloved neighborhood bistros.