Price Range: $$$
Celebrity chef John Tesar's swanky meat mecca inside the Highland Dallas hotel is an example of a steakhouse concept completely reinvented. Which means, not only can you dig into old school steaks... Read More
Celebrity chef John Tesar's swanky meat mecca inside the Highland Dallas hotel is an example of a steakhouse concept completely reinvented. Which means, not only can you dig into old school steaks like a 45-day dry-aged ribeye and filet au poivre, but you'll also find affordable new school cuts such as culottes, tri-tips, flat irons and chuck flaps. And if steak isn't your thing, the menu offers everything from an 18-hour braised crispy pig's head served with tortillas and salsa to oxtail ravioli, pepper-crusted tuna and whole roasted chicken. Burgers are equally worth pursuing, they're rated among some of the best in the state. This is definitely not a place to go with vegetarians in tow.
- Highland Park's Best Restaurants, Steakhouses: "Snag Mojitos for only $7 every Monday from 4-7 p.m."
- Southern Methodist University's Best Restaurants: "A meal at Knife includes more than just what you order. It also includes complimentary crudites with house-made beef jerky, as well as a complimentary after dinner snack of mignardises (cookies, macarons and pate de fruit)."
- Best for Highland Park's Best Restaurants Because: Knife is the perfect place to go when you're in the mood for a meat-up.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Knife is the ideal go-to option for an elevated dining experience that'll please a crowd.
- Best for Southern Methodist University's Best Restaurants Because: Along with being one of Dallas' best steakhouses, Knife serves one of the best brunches in town.