Explore San Antonio
Type: Active, Outdoor Activities, Parks
McAllister Park has a lot to offer, chief among them; it has the best trails for bike riding in the city, but be careful as it's easy to get lost here! Although smack dab in the middle of the city, it... Read More
McAllister Park has a lot to offer, chief among them; it has the best trails for bike riding in the city, but be careful as it's easy to get lost here! Although smack dab in the middle of the city, it feels like you're on a retreat. This park offers some of the most beautiful vistas and stunning variety of vegetation. It's a great place to take your camera for some scenic shots. McAllister is also a popular family spot as it has a multitude of baseball fields, soccer fields, rugby fields, multi-purpose fields, a children's play area, dog park, fitness stations, almost 200 picnic tables and fifteen miles of both hard and soft trails.
13102 Jones Maltsberger Road
San Antonio, TX 78247
- Outdoor Activities, Things to Do with Kids, Sightseeing, Parks: "This is a great place to go off-roading with your bike."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: McAllister Park is filled with tons of nature, trails and places to enjoy a picnic.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Active kids will love walking, running and biking around McAllister Park. It's a diverse and beautiful place to explore.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: A little off the beaten path, McAllister is a nature's wonderland in the middle of the city, and a great place to explore.
- Best for Parks Because: McAllister is one of San Antonio's largest parks and a favorite for those who are athletic.