Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
McNay Art Museum in San Antonio
Type: Art & Culture, Art Museums, Historic Sites, Museums, Sightseeing
6000 North New Braunfels Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Tue-Wed,: Fri; 10am-4pm
- Thu: 10am-9pm
- Sat: 10am-5pm
- Sun: Midnight-5pm
- Museum Adult $10; Senior $5; Student $5; Military $5
- Things to Do in Fall: "This fall, the McNay will be exhibiting Picasso to Hockney: Modern Art on Stage, which will feature over 120 objects, an "unparalleled treasure-trove of scenic and costume designs.""
- Free Things to Do: "Don't neglect a stroll through the inner garden to see some beautiful sculptures and coy pond. It's beyond Instagram worthy!"
- Museums, Family-Friendly Museums: "Check the website for current and upcoming exhibits – they're usually worth the trip!"
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: The McNay offers an array of exceptional artwork and collections, all housed in an unforgettable historic mansion.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: On H-E-B Thursday Nights, this stunning museum offers free general admission from 4 to 9 pm.
- Best for Museums Because: The McNay carries world-class art collections and features amazing traveling exhibits as well as a gorgeous estate.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The McNay is a stunning museum with top notch art and exhibits.