Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Price Range: $$
Enjoy a little bit of France in San Antonio at this absolutely lovely Texas Brasserie, featuring specialty wines, meats and beer. One of the newest restaurants to open in the Southtown arts district,... Read More
Enjoy a little bit of France in San Antonio at this absolutely lovely Texas Brasserie, featuring specialty wines, meats and beer. One of the newest restaurants to open in the Southtown arts district, it's quickly become a local's favorite, as it offers a sophisticated and relaxed ambiance with plenty of cozy places to dine. Weather permitting, you'll definitely want to take advantage of their expansive outdoor patio. Now onto the scrumptious food! Although the menu is French-inspired, there is easily something on it that everyone will love. The Executive Chef, Chris Carlson, is a well-known force in the Alamo city, and does not disappoint. Dinner is a feast of choices, from mussels to quail, and their signature rotisserie options, including duck, a fan favorite! Good news is they're now open for lunch, dinner, and Happy Hour to boot!
5011 Broadway St
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Mon-Thu: 11am-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-10pm
- Fri-Sat: 11am-2:30pm,; 5:30pm-11pm
- Sun: 10:30am-3pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Outdoor Dining: "They offer a private room for large parties."
- Alamo Heights' Best Restaurants: "You can't go wrong with any dish here, but for brunch be sure to try the Homard with the truffled scrambled eggs, lump crab and butter-poached lobster tail."
- Brunch, Breakfast/Brunch: "If you can, be sure to make a reservation, as this place fills up fast for lunch or any other time."
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Maverick has a stunning patio, incredible food and an excellent wait staff. They succeed on all levels!
- Best for Alamo Heights' Best Restaurants Because: Cappy's is a special neighborhood restaurant that gives you a true sense of what Alamo Heights is all about.
- Best for Brunch Because: In Alamo Heights, this go-to spot for brunch on Sundays offers decadent breakfast items like a crab omelette with a lobster tail and gluten-free pancakes!
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: For elevated brunch cuisine, Cappy's knows how to make their guests happy!