Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Central Market
Cuisine: American, Asian, Bakery, Burger, Deli, Ethnic, European, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Mexican, Pizza, Sushi
Price Range: $
- Alamo Heights' Best Restaurants: "Make sure to take a stroll through the bins and candy aisle for some unique spices and gourmet snacks, from gourmet barbecue rubs to the finest dark chocolate."
- Sushi: "They have an interior dining room as well as an outdoor patio to enjoy your sushi."
- Take Out: "Check out the cheese selection and also the bulk goods for edible inspirations!"
- Gluten-Free Baked Goods: "Jenny's Coconut Macaroons are amazing!"
- Best for Alamo Heights' Best Restaurants Because: If you want to grab something and take it back to your hotel, Central Market has an entire smorgasbord of local favorites and delicacies.
- Best for Sushi Because: Central Market has a little sushi bar inside with fresh sushi. It's a great grab and go when you're in a hurry!
- Best for Take Out Because: Central Market is an upscale grocery store with quite literally something for everyone.
- Best for Gluten-Free Baked Goods Because: Central Market has an assortment of packaged baked goods that are high quality and delicious!