Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Alamo Quarry Market
The Alamo Quarry Market was once home to the Alamo Cement Plant. Alamo Cement facilitated the building of Texas for more than a century. Today, it still preserves some of the original features of... Read More
The Alamo Quarry Market was once home to the Alamo Cement Plant. Alamo Cement facilitated the building of Texas for more than a century. Today, it still preserves some of the original features of the plant. Regal 16-plex Cinemas, an on-site movie theater is constructed around the original smokestacks. These smokestacks have become the focal point of the shopping area. The smokestacks have made the Alamo Quarry a Texas landmark in its own right. At this outdoor mall, you'll find over 60 specialty shops like Ann Taylor, Everything But Water and the famous Lucchese Boot Company. If you get hungry while roaming the Quarry, simply stop in at one of a dozen restaurants. The Quarry is home to P.F. Chang's, Joe's Crab Shack and a few other large dining establishments.
255 E Basse Rd
San Antonio, TX 78209
- Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm
- Sun: Noon-6pm
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Awesome restaurant options can be found here!"
- Best Shopping: "They have a Whole Foods, Victoria's Secret and many clothing stores here, as well as some great restaurants."
- Christmas Shopping: "The Alamo Quarry is in north San Antonio about 15 minutes from the River Walk and 3 miles from the airport."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: This outdoor mall sports a Whole Foods, a theatre and Nordstrom's Rack and so much more.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Located in the center of town, it's an easy place to stop for a quick shopping excursion.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: At the Quarry you'll find many of your favorite shops such as Bed, Bath and Beyond and Pottery Barn.