Explore San Antonio
Located at the Pearl Brewery, every detail of the guest experience at Hotel Emma has been thoughtfully considered, and that comes through in all aspects of the hotel, down to the cup of complimentary... Read More
Located at the Pearl Brewery, every detail of the guest experience at Hotel Emma has been thoughtfully considered, and that comes through in all aspects of the hotel, down to the cup of complimentary coffee. Hotel Emma has truly done an outstanding job of preserving and utilizing the original space, a 19th-century brewhouse, thanks largely to their designers, New York's Roman and Williams, who have artistically blended historical features with modern aesthetics. Each of the 146 rooms is unique because of their efforts to maintain the original architecture. The top-floor suites are very large, mostly two-story accommodations with full kitchens and large dining tables that encourage a memorable culinary experience. In fact, Hotel Emma showcases its culinary prowess in multiple ways, including at its restaurant Supper; the bar and clubroom Sternewirth; and Larder, the curated market.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Located at the Historic Pearl, Hotel Emma is such a unique hotel with the building's history thoughtfully-integrated into every aspect.
- Best for Resort Because: Located at the Historic Pearl, Hotel Emma seamlessly blends San Antonio's past and present in ultimate modern luxury.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This hotel is truly a work of art and a wonderful choice for couples who love to explore their surroundings.
- Best for Riverwalk Because: A true jewel of the Riverwalk, Hotel Emma and the historic Pearl, where it's situated, is the hottest hot spot in town!
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Hotel Emma has surprises around every corner with plenty for kids to explore. The rooftop pool is just a bonus.
- Best for Airport Hotels Because: If traffic is running smoothly, you can hope right on 281 and get to the airport in 10 minutes from Hotel Emma.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Hotel Emma offers a unique look into the history of San Antonio in the middle of the Pearl Brewery community.
- Best for Hotels near Alamodome Because: Hotel Emma is just a few minutes away from the Alamodome, with access to all you could ever need.
- Best for Hotels near AT&T Center Because: Hotel Emma is one of San Antonio's newest hotels and soon to be a culinary destination.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.
Find the 10Best nearby: