Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Type: Bar, Dance Club, Gay and Lesbian
Perhaps San Antonio's most unique dance club, the Bonham is housed in a building that is over 120 years old. The club is known for inviting everyone to come in and be whoever you are without fear of... Read More
Perhaps San Antonio's most unique dance club, the Bonham is housed in a building that is over 120 years old. The club is known for inviting everyone to come in and be whoever you are without fear of criticism. Founded back in 1981, the original owner had a dream to launch a nightclub that was welcoming to San Antonio's GLBT community. He succeeded and today The Bonham welcomes EVERYONE. The Bonham Exchange has been in business for over 30 years. This is quite a feat for any night club. Come prepared for large crowds on the weekend with a variety of popular music. There are three levels in the club and each day of the week promotes a different 'special.'
- Wed-Thu,: Sun; 4pm-2:30am
- Fri-Sat: 4pm-3am
- Cover Charge: Free - $20
- Dance Clubs: "Although the Bonham tends to be an LGBT club, you can find just about anyone and everyone there on Saturday nights."
- Gay Clubs: "The smart clubbers go early to get stamped to avoid the late night lines."
- Monte Vista's Best Nightlife: "Check out their fan page for specials and promotions depending on which day of the week you are planning to go out."
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: This historic dance club is probably the largest dance club in San Antonio and is always a great place to meet people and have fun.
- Best for Gay Clubs Because: Although more mainstream, the Bonham still has the best dance floors in town!
- Best for Monte Vista's Best Nightlife Because: Bonham is a wonderful place to go dancing with friends or meet new people.