Explore San Antonio
Type: Bar, Live Entertainment, Live Music, Lounge
There's something quite magical about Jazz, TX with its stellar live music, cool speakeasy vibe, out-of-this-world cocktails and incredible food. It simply hits on every note! Located in the basement... Read More
There's something quite magical about Jazz, TX with its stellar live music, cool speakeasy vibe, out-of-this-world cocktails and incredible food. It simply hits on every note! Located in the basement of the once bottling plant, now a food hall, at the Pearl Brewery, stepping into this jazz joint is like stepping back and forward in time all at once. There's nothing else like it in San Antonio, perhaps, in the entire state of Texas. Doc Watkins is the star of this show - a jazz artist, pianist, and singer. When he takes the stage, he lights up the room and sings an array of classic tunes across genres. You can also find some traveling acts here, but there's a primary focus on local, very talented, musicians. Jazz, TX is the purest definition of "dinner and a show!"
- Best Nightlife: "Check out their midnight show for late night fun!"
- Live Music: "This place can be a little challenging to find. Look for the steps on the side of the bottling plant next to Bakery Lorraine and head down."
- Bars: "The best place in town for dinner and a show! They're cuisine isn't as well-known but is quite exceptional, offering a little bit of something for everyone, from appetizers to entrees."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Visitors from near or far love Jazz, TX. It's a truly unique experience in San Antonio, perhaps all of Texas.
- Best for Live Music Because: There's nothing else in San Antonio, or even Texas, like Jazz, TX. Enjoy live Jazz in this speakeasy atmosphere for a special night.
- Best for Bars Because: Jazz, TX is perhaps the classiest bar in town, serving up cocktails that are made with true craftsmanship.