Explore San Antonio
Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood
Cuisine: American, Barbecue, New American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$$
A graceful, mirrored dining room provides an elegant accompaniment to Bohanan's top-notch steaks and seafood. Noted for serving Akaushi beef, three grades above Prime, and dramatic flaming desserts,... Read More
A graceful, mirrored dining room provides an elegant accompaniment to Bohanan's top-notch steaks and seafood. Noted for serving Akaushi beef, three grades above Prime, and dramatic flaming desserts, the restaurant has a loyal contingent of regulars and attracts new customers nightly. Try a juicy filet from the mesquite grill, or split a massive double center-cut pork chop with someone special. Unusual seafood dishes like Macadamia Encrusted Gulf Red Snapper and Mero Sea Bass served with a shrimp and tomato broth provide a welcome change of pace. Make sure to start the evening early with a few cocktails at the bar. This is the kind of restaurant where you want to spend the entire evening.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Their Banana's Foster is a showstopper!"
- Seafood: "If you just got out of a show at one of the nearby theaters, they offer late-night small plates and hors d'oeuvres to accompany their superb hand-crafted cocktails."
- Steakhouses: "Bohanan's offers life music and is an excellent choice if you're looking for dinner and a show!"
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Bohanan's is a great classic steakhouse for a fancy night out on the town!
- Best for Seafood Because: Bohanan's offers award-winning old-world fine dining in downtown San Antonio featuring incredible seafood dishes.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Bohanan's is the place to go for a special celebration or date night!