Explore San Antonio
Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Fusion, Japanese, Latin, Peruvian, South American, Sushi
Price Range: $$
East meets west at this Peruvian restaurant that gleefully plays with Asian-South American fusions. The cuisine is properly referred to as Chifa Nikkei. In Peru, Chifa refers to Chinese-Peruvian... Read More
East meets west at this Peruvian restaurant that gleefully plays with Asian-South American fusions. The cuisine is properly referred to as Chifa Nikkei. In Peru, Chifa refers to Chinese-Peruvian cuisine and Nikkei to Japanese-Peruvian food. The seasoned chef of Botika, Geronimo Lopez, is a world traveler from Caracas, Venezuela. His cuisine is inspired by all of a multitude of international cultures, offering diners a taste of something unique and exceptional. Unlike anything else you'll find at the Pearl or even in San Antonio for that matter, Botika is a fun and surprisingly affordable place to take a date before the game or any other kind of event. Start your meal with some Hoisin-shitake braised pork steamed buns or the duck confit and potato empanadas. As you roll into your main course, go light with some beautiful fresh sushi or dig into a signature dish.
- Best Restaurants: "Start your dining experience off with an order (or two) of the dumplings. They are divine!"
- Outdoor Dining: "Do not leave without trying their incredible Pot Stickers. These crispy pork and cabbage dumplings bathing in a black tea sake broth are quite literally to-die-for!"
- Romantic Dining, Seafood: "Go a little early and sip on some cocktails on their comfortable and colorful patio while watching all the Pearl passersby."
- Late Night, Restaurants near AT&T Center: "Go early and sip some cocktails out on their comfortable and colorful patio."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Botika offers guests an upscale dining experience with both familiar dishes and unique flavor profiles.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Botika is in the hands of one of SA's best chefs and features a beautiful and expansive covered patio at the Historic Pearl.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Botika offers a sexy vibe with mood lighting and fun eats, from sushi to fusion eats you can't find anywhere else.
- Best for Seafood Because: Botika offers a truly unique array of dishes, yet also some familiar and amazingly fresh sushi.
- Best for Late Night Because: Botika is one of the hot spots at the Pearl, no matter what time of day or night.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: Botika is easily one of the hottest restaurants in San Antonio right now, and a must-go for out of town visitors.