Explore San Antonio
Mi Tierra Cafe Y Panaderia
Cuisine: American, Bakery, Tex-Mex
Price Range: $
Mi Tierra is unique in that it never closes. Open 24/7, it offers a variety of menu options for all different times of the day. When you are looking for breakfast, this is one of the best places to... Read More
Mi Tierra is unique in that it never closes. Open 24/7, it offers a variety of menu options for all different times of the day. When you are looking for breakfast, this is one of the best places to go! Breakfast in San Antonio isn't breakfast without breakfast tacos! Mi Tierra knows this and delivers amazing fare to delight your taste buds. Whether you are looking for papa con huevo or carne asada breakfast tacos, Mi Tierra has it. You can also choose from other great San Antonio breakfast choices 24 hours a day. So if you are in the mood for menudo or Machacado (Mexican omelet), it is going to be available.
- Mexican: "They also have an on-site panaderia (bakery), so you can get some authentic Mexican pastries to enjoy with your meal or take to-go."
- Tex-Mex: "They feature a traditional Mexican bakery filled with a wide array of pastries, such as pan dulce (sweet bread). It's a wonderful treat to take home with you."
- Late Night: "If you want a Tex-Mex spin on eggs, try the Huevos a la Mexicana. If you have more of a vegetarian taste, go for a plain potato taco with salsa. Yum!"
- Restaurants near AT&T Center: "This is a great place for a party or to meet up with friends at the bar for some margaritas!"
- Family Friendly: "Parents should enjoy one of their strawberry margaritas!"
- Best for Mexican Because: Mi Tierra is a must-go for a festive evening of Mexican eats, mariachis and margaritas!
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: Mi Tierra is probably the oldest and most well-known Tex-Mex restaurant and a tourist favorite at Market Square.
- Best for Late Night Because: If you're just looking for a fun place to hang late at night, Mi Tierra's always fun and exciting!
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: To get the full San Antonio experience go to Mi Tierra's for margaritas and mariachis before the game, but be sure to go early.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Mi Tierra offers a festive atmosphere and good food that's enough to please everyone in your family.