Explore San Antonio
Mi Tierra Cafe Y Panaderia
Cuisine: American, Bakery, Tex-Mex
Price Range: $
Mi Tierra might indeed be a tourist destination, but it's earned that reputation for a reason. This family-owned restaurant has been in business since 1941. It's located downtown near the Mercado, a... Read More
Mi Tierra might indeed be a tourist destination, but it's earned that reputation for a reason. This family-owned restaurant has been in business since 1941. It's located downtown near the Mercado, a great place to do a little shopping and pick up some trinkets for friends and family back home. They might not have the best food in town but for ambiance, this is it! They're also open 24 hours a day and provide an incomparably festive atmosphere with roving Mariachi singers and Christmas lights all year long. Have we mentioned they also have a bakery? We recommend you pop in for a visit, even if it's only for some cinnamon-laced Mexican hot chocolate and a fresh pan
- Tex-Mex: "Go during the week to avoid the long wait."
- Late Night: "If you want a Tex-Mex spin on eggs, try the Huevos a la Mexicana. If you have more of a vegetarian taste, go for a plain potato taco with salsa. Yum!"
- Restaurants near AT&T Center: "This is a great place for a party or to meet up with friends at the bar for some margaritas!"
- Family Friendly: "Parents should enjoy one of their strawberry margaritas!"
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: Mi Tierra is probably the oldest and most well-known Tex-Mex restaurant and a tourist favorite at Market Square.
- Best for Late Night Because: If you're just looking for a fun place to hang late at night, Mi Tierra's always fun and exciting!
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: To get the full San Antonio experience go to Mi Tierra's for margaritas and mariachis before the game, but be sure to go early.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Mi Tierra offers a festive atmosphere and good food that's enough to please everyone in your family.
Find the 10Best nearby: