Explore San Antonio
Cuisine: American, Local Specialty, New American, Vegetarian
Price Range: $$
Hotel Emma showcases its culinary prowess in multiple ways, but it's an on-site restaurant, Supper; located along the northern extension of the San Antonio River Walk, that is their best... Read More
Hotel Emma showcases its culinary prowess in multiple ways, but it's an on-site restaurant, Supper; located along the northern extension of the San Antonio River Walk, that is their best representation of what good food is all about. This farm-to-table restaurant almost dares you to not like veggies. Their menu is largely vegetarian, but each dish is so flavorful you don't miss the meat. Of course, that's not to say they don't also feature some amazing proteins, but they certainly don't rely on them. When they do feature dishes like their Duck Confit, it's balanced with a refreshing herb salad that accentuates the duck but doesn't weigh you down. A meal at Supper is an utter delight, not only because of the food and clear spirits cocktails, but also because of the stellar staff, beautiful views of the river from their outdoor patio, and the simple feeling that you're somewhere special. In truth, you are and all of San Antonio knows it!
- River Walk's Best Restaurants: "An ideal choice if you want a meal that's as healthy as it is delicious!"
- Lunch: "Ask the waiter or waitress for their recommendations as they know what's new and irresistible."
- Farm to Table: "After dinner, make sure to have a cocktail or two at Sternewirth Tavern and Club Room, which is also located inside Hotel Emma."
- Breakfast: "Try the Scotch Egg with Green Chili Chorizo, Cornbread, Salad and Crème Fraiche for something a little different."
- Homestyle: "If you don't sit on the patio, make sure to ask for the Chef's table!"
- Best for River Walk's Best Restaurants Because: Supper is a chef-driven restaurant that features seasonal ingredients and has a gorgeous view of the Riverwalk from their patio.
- Best for Lunch Because: For a refined lunch with family or business associates, Supper is the perfect choice.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Supper makes sure to let the ingredients shine, which is easy when you use such beautiful fresh and local gems.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Supper serves up a surprisingly affordable breakfast that's both yummy and made with high quality, often local, ingredients.
- Best for Homestyle Because: This is home cooking at it's best, if you grew up in a family with a garden and your Mom was a chef!
Find the 10Best nearby: