Explore San Antonio
Cuisine: American, Burger
For a relaxed atmosphere with great gluten-free food, including burgers, and great entertainment, The Cove has become one of the most popular places in town to grab a drink and a meal. This... Read More
For a relaxed atmosphere with great gluten-free food, including burgers, and great entertainment, The Cove has become one of the most popular places in town to grab a drink and a meal. This one-of-a-kind restaurant, beer garden, live music venue is also, strangely, a Laundromat and carwash. The picnic-style seating, both inside and out, makes for a very casual yet intimate atmosphere that is both family-friendly and dive bar-esque at the same time. Expect to hear some great local bands every night of the week (except for when they're closed on Mondays), including big jazz bands, folk music, country and more. The menu is exceptional with care for using local, organic ingredients, grass-fed beef and the like.
- Farm to Table: "The Cove often features musical acts, such as live jazz on Wednesday nights. They showcase a variety of talented local musicians, typically Wednesday through Sunday."
- Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "Give the bison burger a try!"
- Homestyle: "The fish tacos are very popular, but we recommend the daily specials."
- Best for Farm to Table Because: The Cove takes a traditional dive bar to the next level with high-quality, locally-sourced burgers, tacos and more!
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Cove combines fun, healthy food with a vibrant atmosphere.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The Cove offers great American food with a focus on locally-sourced veggies and options for people who don't eat gluten.