Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Magnolia Pancake Haus
Sausage, biscuits, eggs, pancakes, waffles with sweet cream and a San Antonio mainstay: breakfast tacos. It is all at The Guenther House! Like so much of San Antonio, this restaurant has history... Read More
Sausage, biscuits, eggs, pancakes, waffles with sweet cream and a San Antonio mainstay: breakfast tacos. It is all at The Guenther House! Like so much of San Antonio, this restaurant has history behind it. The building is nearly 100 years old and even holds a museum and gift shop. It is a popular stop in the down town area. Whether you are in the mood for a full traditional breakfast or prefer a small plate of fresh and seasonal fruit, you are sure to find something to suit your breakfast attitude at The Guenther House.
205 E Guenther St
San Antonio, TX 78204
- House: and; Tour; Mon-Sat; 8am-4pm,; Sun; 8am-3pm
- Restaurant: Daily; 7am-3pm
- Homestyle: "Guenther's might very well have the best biscuits and gravy in town!"
- Breakfast: "The Sweet Cream Pancakes or Biscuits and Gravy are the way to go!"
- Breakfast/Brunch: "Be sure to check out the pastry case. The Guenther House bakes their own pastries daily and offers a nice selection of sweet treats."
- Best for Homestyle Because: Guenther House is an elegant tradition in San Antonio for delicious homestyle cooking.
- Best for Breakfast Because: The Guenther House takes you back to an elegant time when everything was made from scratch they way they still do it!
- Best for Breakfast/Brunch Because: If you had breakfast here seven days a week it would be too little. Everything is made from scratch!