Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican
Price Range: $
Rosario's, which has been around now for over 20 years, has transported itself from a local favorite to a critically-acclaimed restaurant. They have been featured in Southern Living, Texas Monthly and... Read More
Rosario's, which has been around now for over 20 years, has transported itself from a local favorite to a critically-acclaimed restaurant. They have been featured in Southern Living, Texas Monthly and The New York Times, and have been listed as one of the "Top 50 Restaurants in the U.S." by Hispanic Magazine. From their Chile Relleno de Pescado (shrimp and fish stuffed poblano pepper) to their fajitas and enchiladas, there is not one thing on the menu you won't be wanting to return for again and again. They offer live music on the weekends and specialize in gigantic margaritas that are almost a meal by itself!
- Mexican: "Ask for the off-menu Lisa's Special to get a taste of what the local's love."
- Best Restaurants: "Known for their margaritas!"
- Tex-Mex: "They offer gluten-free options."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus, Best Value, Restaurants near AT&T Center: "They have live Salsa music on the weekends!"
- Best for Mexican Because: A favorite Mexican restaurant in San Antonio, Rosario's has stood the test of time.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: If you're looking for the best Tex-Mex, and we know you are, Rosario's has earned a reputation for their yummy enchiladas, salsa, tacos and more!
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: Rosario's is a very successful and well-known Tex-Mex restaurant in San Antonio.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Rosario's is one of the city's favorite Mexican restaurants, with a number of gluten-free dishes.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Rosario's serves up some of the best Tex-Mex in town and you can eat for under $10 for lunch.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: Rosario's has been around for a very long time simply because they have some of the most delicious Tex-Mex in town.