Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Cuisine: Latin, Mexican
Price Range: $
Rosario's, which has been around now for over 20 years, has transported itself from a local favorite to a critically-acclaimed restaurant. They have been featured in Southern Living, Texas Monthly and... Read More
Rosario's, which has been around now for over 20 years, has transported itself from a local favorite to a critically-acclaimed restaurant. They have been featured in Southern Living, Texas Monthly and The New York Times, and have been listed as one of the "Top 50 Restaurants in the U.S." by Hispanic Magazine. From their Chile Relleno de Pescado (shrimp and fish stuffed poblano pepper) to their fajitas and enchiladas, there is not one thing on the menu you won't be wanting to return for again and again. They offer live music on the weekends and specialize in gigantic margaritas that are almost a meal by itself!
- Mexican: "You can't go wrong here, but some great options are the nachos, fajitas and any of the enchilada plates. Perfect stop for lunch!"
- Group Friendly: "For large groups, a round of appetizers might be all you need. Their Chicken Fajita Nachos are some of the best in town."
- Tex-Mex: "A popular place on the weekends. Be sure to beware of parking restrictions, and watch for no parking signs in the neighborhood. You can park along S. Alamo if there isn't a spot available in the lot."
- Best Value, Restaurants near AT&T Center: "They have live Salsa music on the weekends!"
- Best for Mexican Because: A favorite Mexican restaurant in San Antonio, Rosario's has stood the test of time.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Rosario's is a tried and true Tex-Mex restaurant in the downtown area with affordable food, out of this world margaritas and plenty of room!
- Best for Tex-Mex Because: Rosario's is a very successful and well-known Tex-Mex restaurant in San Antonio.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Rosario's serves up some of the best Tex-Mex in town and you can eat for under $10 for lunch.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: Rosario's has been around for a very long time simply because they have some of the most delicious Tex-Mex in town.