Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Twin Peaks
Joey's is a well-known neighborhood bar along the St. Mary's Strip and one of the best places to go for a relaxed evening of fun or just chilling at the bar with some brews. With 17 beers on tap,... Read More
Joey's is a well-known neighborhood bar along the St. Mary's Strip and one of the best places to go for a relaxed evening of fun or just chilling at the bar with some brews. With 17 beers on tap, standard and tournament-sized pool tables, and a TV playing the big game, it's back to basics at Joey's. Keeping things simple has made this St. Mary's bar a longstanding success. College students and neighborhood regulars lend a laid-back vibe to the proceedings. Grab a seat on the rooftop deck if the weather's nice, or get the best view of the television from the second-floor balcony. With reasonable drink prices and better-than-average food, Joey's is always a good bet.
2417 N St. Mary's
San Antonio, TX 78212
- Mon-Fri: 4pm-2am
- Sat: 6pm-2am
- No Cover Charge
- Best Nightlife: "Try the pizza for a little snack."
- Monte Vista's Best Nightlife: "They have shuffleboard!"
- Sports Bars: "Joey's is the best place to watch the game while playing games!"
- Early Entertainment: "Joey's offers a wide selection of beers, including Alamo Pilsner on tap, which goes great with their pepperoni pizza."
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Joey's is a neighborhood staple with a giant room full of pool tables, TV's, shuffle board and cheap beer.
- Best for Monte Vista's Best Nightlife Because: Joey's is a regular joint for people who want to relax and have fun.
- Best for Sports Bars Because: Joey's has been around for quite a while and is always a favorite of any crowd.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: During the week, you can play pool and shuffle board for free. It's a great way to enjoy an early evening!