Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Natural Bridge Caverns
Type: Adventure, Attractions, Family Friendly, Parks, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
If you're looking for something a little off the beaten path, you can't go anymore obscure than this amusement park for the eyes underneath the earth. This natural phenomenon made up of 140... Read More
If you're looking for something a little off the beaten path, you can't go anymore obscure than this amusement park for the eyes underneath the earth. This natural phenomenon made up of 140 million-year-old rock formations is one of the top attractions in Texas and offers a great opportunity for kids to learn and have fun simultaneously. You can explore this beautiful and historical cavern system by the light of a cave lantern, pan for precious stones, take a leap of faith from the Canopy Challenge, go caving on one of their many adventure tours or at the very least enjoy nature on the original Discovery Tour.
26495 Natural Bridge Caverns Rd
Natural Bridge Caverns, TX 78266-9996
- Daily 9am-4pm
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Discovery Tour (12+) $17.95; Child (3-11) $9.95
Illuminations Tour (12+) $17.95; Child (3-11) $9.95
Discovery/Illuminations Combo Tour (12+) $26.95; Child (3-11) $14.95
Hidden Passages Adventure Tour (13+) $99.95
Discovery Adventure Tour (8+) $99.95
Watchtower Challenge-Climbs/Zip Lines $6.95 - $8.95
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Natural Bridge Caverns is a premier destination, as they are the largest known commercial caverns in Texas.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Christmas caroling never sounded as pretty as they do inside the caverns during their special holiday offering.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Although technically not outdoors, you do get to explore nature in all its wonder at the Caverns.