Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
If you're a thrill seeker, you cannot visit San Antonio without stopping off at Fiesta Texas, one of the best entertainment parks in the country. Located on 200 acres of what used to be a rock... Read More
If you're a thrill seeker, you cannot visit San Antonio without stopping off at Fiesta Texas, one of the best entertainment parks in the country. Located on 200 acres of what used to be a rock quarry, this theme park features teeth-chattering rides, great shows, and incredible attractions, plus White Water Bay water park for cooling off during the hot summer months. Although Fiesta Texas used to be geared more towards the Looney Tunes characters like Bugs Bunny, Fiesta Texas has now become the place to go for thrill rides. They have some of the most spine-tingling roller coasters you'll ever ride, including the Rattler and Superman Krypton Coaster.
- Mar - Nov Daily 10am-Close
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Adult $34.99 - $49.99; Child $34.99; Child (2 and under) Free;
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: Fiesta is the perfect place to take the family this fall, with rides, food and fun on offer.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Six Flags Fiesta Texas is one of the best and biggest theme parks in the country.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: This is the perfect choice for couples who can't leave home without the kids!
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: It's the perfect time of year to enjoy Fiesta Texas, with perfect weather and holiday fun.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Kids love Fiesta Texas and all of the fantastic rides, not to mention the fireworks show in this ancient quarry.