Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Shops at La Cantera
Type: Shopping Centers
The Shops at La Cantera continue to grow each year. With eleven full sized restaurants like Kona Grill, Yard House, Nordstrom's Cafe Bistro and over 160 stores, it can be like visiting a small city. ... Read More
The Shops at La Cantera continue to grow each year. With eleven full sized restaurants like Kona Grill, Yard House, Nordstrom's Cafe Bistro and over 160 stores, it can be like visiting a small city. La Cantera is an outdoor mall and beautifully landscaped. They also provide an outdoor play area on both ends of the mall for children. So, whether you are visiting the Apple store for a new iPad or shopping at Stuart Weitzman for new shoes, there will be plenty to see and do. The mall offers high end upscale stores like Nordstrom as well as traditional favorites like Dillard's. Spend some time relaxing with a book at Barnes & Noble as you sip your favorite Starbuck's beverage. It makes a great 'rest stop' between two of the largest sections of the mall.
- Christmas Shopping: "The mall also provides valet parking in 3 different locations. For a small fee (usually around $5. With valet service so affordable, everyone can avoid the hassle of finding a parking place."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "This open-air mall is easily the most luxurious mall in San Antonio."
- Best Shopping: "This open-air mall is a beautiful place to shop on a nice day. Try out Whiskey Cake for lunch!"
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Shops at La Cantera, this luxury open-air shopping mall, is the best place to find all the popular shops and brands.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: La Cantera is one of the newer malls in San Antonio for all the cool stuff kids want!
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: La Cantera is one of the newest and most beautiful shopping centers in the area.