Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Hip Dingo at the Rim
Photo courtesy of Bass Pro Shop at The Rim
Located just 2 minutes from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Rim is one of San Antonio's premier shopping destinations. With over 100 boutiques, shops and stores, you can find just about anything you are... Read More
Located just 2 minutes from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Rim is one of San Antonio's premier shopping destinations. With over 100 boutiques, shops and stores, you can find just about anything you are shopping for. Also, located at The Rim is a huge theater, The Palladium, with more than one IMAX screen, restaurant, upscale bar and game room inside. Several other restaurants, such as Maggiano's, Red Robin, Stone Werks, and many others are in this monstrous shopping area. So, if your retail desires lead you to a cute boutique like Hip Dingo or some basic errand running at Target, you're all set because it's all at The Rim.
- Christmas Shopping: "If you're staying at the Eilan Hotel, The Rim is just across the freeway."
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Bass Pro Shop is also located here and many parents like to bring the kids to rock climb or see the large fish tanks within the store. Across the highway is Eilan Resort and Spa, San Antonio's newest upscale resort establishment."
- Best Shopping: "The Rim is located directly across from Fiesta Texas."
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: The Rim offers a variety of all the hottest shops you're used to finding no matter where you're visiting.
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: The Rim is right across the freeway from Fiesta Texas and is an upscale shopping mall.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: The Rim is a high-end shopping center that caters to the upscale market on the north side of town.