Located at the Pearl Brewery, every detail of the guest experience at Hotel Emma has been thoughtfully considered, and that comes through in all aspects of the hotel, down to the cup of complimentary... Read More
Located at the Pearl Brewery, every detail of the guest experience at Hotel Emma has been thoughtfully considered, and that comes through in all aspects of the hotel, down to the cup of complimentary coffee. Hotel Emma has truly done an outstanding job of preserving and utilizing the original space, a 19th-century brewhouse, thanks largely to their designers, New York's Roman and Williams, who have artistically blended historical features with modern aesthetics. Each of the 146 rooms is unique because of its efforts to maintain the original architecture. The top-floor suites are very large, mostly two-story accommodations with full kitchens and large dining tables that encourage a memorable culinary experience. In fact, Hotel Emma will showcase its culinary prowess in multiple ways, including at its restaurant Supper; the bar and clubroom Sternewirth; and Larder, the curated market.
150 E Houston St
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Chic and modern, Hotel Valencia is ideal for couples on the go looking for the perfect respite.
- Best for Riverwalk Because: The Valencia is a modern boutique hotel with superb customer service. Their restaurant, Dorrego's features exceptional cuisine inspired by Argentina and has a lovely patio.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Hotel Valencia is a local's favorite for a sexy, modern hotel and fine dining.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: In the midst of the hustle and bustle of downtown, Hotel Valencia is an oasis of divine luxury.
- Best for Hotels near Alamodome Because: Considered one of the most modern hotels in downtown San Antonio, you can't go wrong staying at the Valencia.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.