Explore San Antonio
Biga on the Banks
Cuisine: American, New American
Price Range: $$$
Biga's is perfect for a theater evening downtown. They offer a three- or four-course selection from their menu at a prix fixe price. The Seasonal Menu is available daily, for orders placed before 6:30... Read More
Biga's is perfect for a theater evening downtown. They offer a three- or four-course selection from their menu at a prix fixe price. The Seasonal Menu is available daily, for orders placed before 6:30 or after 9:30 pm. Chef Bruce Auden's daily menu is just that â" refreshed daily with the best picks of the season. A sample menu might be something like lobster ravioli on arugula, lobster sauce and fennel or Szechuan pepper cured salmon, orange chili noodles and sweet mustard or Boudin-stuffed quail with pears, blackberry jus, zucchini cake. Chef Auden lets his imagination run wild and keeps locals and travelers alike coming back again and again for his delectable culinary creations.
- River Walk's Best Restaurants: "Ask for table 31 when you make a reservation at Biga on the Banks, known for the best view in the house."
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "Take advantage of the staff's expertise, by asking them to make recommendations for wine or cocktail pairings with your meal."
- Waterfront Dining: "The made-to-order souffle for dessert is an absolute must! Flavors are subject to the whim of the chef."
- Steakhouses: "For dessert, splurge with their Grand Marnier Souffle. Cooked to perfection!"
- Best for River Walk's Best Restaurants Because: Biga's is an elegant, successful restaurant and patrons won't be disappointed.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: A truly old-world fine dining restaurant, Biga's is a must for a splurge and features a balcony overlooking the riverwalk.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Biga on the Banks offers old world fine dining with an extraordinary waterfront view.
- Best for Steakhouses Because: Biga on the Banks is a classic San Antonio restaurant for fine dining and superbly-cooked meats.