Explore San Antonio
Cuisine: American, New American, Seafood, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Price Range: $$
Boudro's Texas Bistro is the ideal spot for intimate lunches or dinners as well as large parties and convention groups. They can accommodate you inside or on one of their special river barges, catered... Read More
Boudro's Texas Bistro is the ideal spot for intimate lunches or dinners as well as large parties and convention groups. They can accommodate you inside or on one of their special river barges, catered exactly to your taste. The Chef offers culinary inventiveness with the use of fresh, local ingredients that help make this restaurant so sought after. The delicious frozen margaritas are made with swirls of crimson prickly pear juice, and the menu revels in dishes like black lacquered duck leg, papaya-marinated flank steak, mesquite-grilled Texas quail, and shrimp and crab enchiladas. Boudro's truly has some of the best food on the River, from smoked shrimp enchiladas and blackened prime rib to seafood straight from the Gulf.
- Best Restaurants: "Order the tableside guacamole for some dinner entertainment and freshly-made deliciousness!"
- River Walk's Best Restaurants: "A great choice for large parties or special events. Ask about their private rooms."
- Outdoor Dining: "Make sure to order their prickly pear margarita and tableside guacamole!"
- Group Friendly: "Ask about their gorgeous private rooms, which are a great option for large parties and special events in the downtown area."
- Waterfront Dining: "Check out their website to sign up for their riverboat dining, a magnificent way to explore downtown San Antonio!"
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Start your meal off with their chips and guacamole that they make tableside for dinner and a show!"
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "Make sure to order their famous table guacamole for dinner and a show!"
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: One of the most popular restaurants on the Riverwalk, Boudro's lives up to its reputation.
- Best for River Walk's Best Restaurants Because: Boudro's is always packed because they make some of the best food and drinks along the Riverwalk.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Boudro's is a River Walk staple for upscale dining with outdoor seating along the river.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Spacious, with stunning decor and incredible food, Boudro's is bound to please if you want to impress your family and friends.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Boudro's is a popular New American bistro with wood-grilled steaks, seafood, tableside guacamole, cocktails and a patio.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Boudro's is one of the most popular river walk restaurants with a menu that can be adapted as you like.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: Boudro's is one of San Antonio's most well known and exceptional restaurants, located along the riverwalk.