Explore San Antonio
Elsewhere Garden Bar & Kitchen
Cuisine: American, Ethnic
Price Range: $
Elsewhere is one of the most charming options to lounge along San Antonio's famed Riverwalk. Located across the river from the San Antonio Museum of Art, this funky fun outdoor bar and restaurant is... Read More
Elsewhere is one of the most charming options to lounge along San Antonio's famed Riverwalk. Located across the river from the San Antonio Museum of Art, this funky fun outdoor bar and restaurant is known for their craft beer, fine wine and elevated bar eats. Enjoy everything from hearty burgers to Baja Shrimp Tacos to juicy chicken sandwiches, including a yummy Chicken Parm made with chicken fried chicken breast, mozz, marinara, parmesan and creamy pesto that's topped with a Ceasar salad on a brioche bun. Perhaps the best part of the experience here are the swings situated along the river's edge. It's the perfect option for a romantic date!
- River Walk's Best Restaurants: "A great place to start the evening off right before strolling north to visit the historic Pearl Brewery!"
- Best Value, Restaurants near AT&T Center, Family Friendly: "This place is super casual, so don't be afraid to go in shorts or swim trunks, before an afternoon at the pool."
- Best for River Walk's Best Restaurants Because: An unexpected gem along the Riverwalk, without having to worry about downtown parking.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Luxury offers great value in terms of quality, affordability and the overall venue.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: The Luxury provides just the right vibe and great food in this funky cool outdoor venue.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The Luxury is probably the best casual outdoor restaurant for families, and the food is amazing, if not a bit decadent!