Explore San Antonio
Cuisine: American, Latin, Mexican, New American
Price Range: $$
Not only is this Pan-Latin restaurant and bar located along San Antonio's picturesque Riverwalk, but it has one of the most stunning dining rooms in the country, with a floor-to-ceiling glass wall the... Read More
Not only is this Pan-Latin restaurant and bar located along San Antonio's picturesque Riverwalk, but it has one of the most stunning dining rooms in the country, with a floor-to-ceiling glass wall the opens up when the weather's cool enough to enjoy it. Chef Jesse Kuykendall is at the helm, serving up an array of Latin-inspired dishes that will make your mouth water, from Tacos de Carnitas Confit to Chile Relleno. This savvy chef recently won on an episode of Chopped. Go for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner. They also offer happy hour, and good eats from their downstairs speakeasy-esque bar and late night options, when most restaurants are closing down. The perfect choice before or after an event at the Tobin, as they're within walking distance.
- Best Restaurants: "Ocho celebrates Happy Hour all day on Thursday. Stop in for a couple of their delicious mojitos!"
- Romantic Dining: "Make sure to visit the downstairs speakeasy-style bar for a little pre or post dinner canoodling."
- Waterfront Dining: "Ocho celebrates Happy Hour all day on Thursday. Stop in for a couple of mojitos and a plate of their amazing fried fish taquitos!"
- Best Restaurants for Spring: "After dinner, head to the underground speakeasy bar for some cocktails in one of the coolest bars in town."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: One of the most popular restaurants on the Riverwalk, Ocho lives up to its glorious and historic reputation.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Ocho is a beautiful restaurant that continuously makes the top restaurants lists and offers a sultry Latin menu you'll love!
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Ocho is perhaps one of the most beautiful restaurants along the riverwalk that is both a visual and culinary treat!
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Spring Because: The restaurant at this beautiful historic hotel is a showstopper with glass doors that open up for a nice spring breeze.