Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Ethnic
Price Range: $
This recent addition to San Antonio's eateries is just one example of why San Antonio is a supreme vacation destination. The Luxury is Chef Andrew Weissman's (one of San Antonio's finest) newest... Read More
This recent addition to San Antonio's eateries is just one example of why San Antonio is a supreme vacation destination. The Luxury is Chef Andrew Weissman's (one of San Antonio's finest) newest restaurants. Located across the river from the San Antonio Museum of Art, this funky fun outdoor restaurant has a small but utterly delightful menu and an impressive list of beer and wine. There's no doubt it's all delicious, but you can't go wrong with the pulled-pig sandwich, slathered in grilled onions and red peppers or the crispy fish banh mi sandwich topped with dill, onion, cilantro, mint and, yes, even a sunnyside-up fried egg. Yum! For dessert, dip into the chocolate pudding with salted caramel and Chantilly cream. Are you in heaven yet?
- River Walk's Best Restaurants: "Bring your bocce ball set, as they have a court behind the restaurant."
- Outdoor Dining: "Give the specials a try."
- Best Value, Restaurants near AT&T Center, Family Friendly: "This place is super casual, so don't be afraid to go in shorts or swim trunks, before an afternoon at the pool."
- Best for River Walk's Best Restaurants Because: For a great, inexpensive meal on the riverwalk, The Luxury is the place to go.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The Luxury has an expansive outdoor dining, elevated bar eats and great beer and wine options.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Luxury offers great value in terms of quality, affordability and the overall venue.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: The Luxury provides just the right vibe and great food in this funky cool outdoor venue.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The Luxury is probably the best casual outdoor restaurant for families, and the food is amazing, if not a bit decadent!