Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Cuisine: American, Ethnic
Price Range: $
La Fonda is the oldest Mexican restaurant in San Antonio. Established in 1932, the restaurant has served at least two American presidents (Teddy Roosevelt and Lyndon B Johnson). However, their... Read More
La Fonda is the oldest Mexican restaurant in San Antonio. Established in 1932, the restaurant has served at least two American presidents (Teddy Roosevelt and Lyndon B Johnson). However, their primary focus is on serving the city of San Antonio and the locals love this place! The restaurant serves Tex-Mex as well as interior Mexican foods. In a casual atmosphere with colorful decorations, diners relax and enjoy themselves. From the Espinaca Omelet to Migas La Fonda, you will find the perfect Tex-Mex brunch here. You'll also find traditional sides in the form of hasbrowns and a fruit cup available.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: The Luxury has an expansive outdoor dining, elevated bar eats and great beer and wine options.
- Best for River Walk's Best Restaurants Because: For a great, inexpensive meal on the riverwalk, The Luxury is the place to go.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Luxury offers great value in terms of quality, affordability and the overall venue.
- Best for Restaurants near AT&T Center Because: The Luxury provides just the right vibe and great food in this funky cool outdoor venue.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The Luxury is probably the best casual outdoor restaurant for families, and the food is amazing, if not a bit decadent!