Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Type: Architecture, Art & Culture, Attractions, Family Friendly, Food & Wine, Historic Sites, Outdoor Activities, Relaxing, Romantic, Sightseeing, Tours and Excursions
- Things to Do with Kids: "Go on the weekends to explore the Farmers Market, where kids can get some fun treats, play on the lawn and in the water feature, and see a virtual parade of dogs."
- Holiday Attractions: "The seventh annual Tamales! Holiday Festival will return to Pearl on Saturday, December 3. This is the 7th annual celebration of culture, music and of course the delicious Tamal."
- Things to Do in Fall: "Make sure to check out the farmers market during the weekend."
- Free Things to Do: "Plan on going for lunch or dinner... the restaurants here are some of the best San Antonio has to offer!"
- Sightseeing, Historic Sites, Attractions near AT&T Center: "Plan on going for lunch or dinner – the restaurants here are some of the best San Antonio has to offer!"
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Pearl offers just a little bit of everything for the whole family, from boat rides to shopping, great eats and more.
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: The Pearl is one of the best places to shop, eat and enjoy the holiday festivities.
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: The Pearl is a hot destination right now, if your looking for a taste of the best San Antonio has to offer.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: The Pearl Brewery is the place to go, especially on Saturdays and Sundays to enjoy the festivities that take place at the Farmer's Market.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Pearl Brewery is a great place to get a snapshot of the local scene.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: The Pearl Brewery shows what one visionary can do to an old brewery.
- Best for Attractions near AT&T Center Because: The Pearl offers not only the best shopping experience in San Antonio, but some of the best restaurants.