Explore San Antonio
SeaWorld San Antonio
Type: Adventure, Aquariums, Attractions, Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Parks, Theme Parks, Water
SeaWorld should be on everyone's list when visiting San Antonio, no matter what your age. Although they have some great rides, such as the Steel Eel and Great White rollercoasters, the best reason to... Read More
SeaWorld should be on everyone's list when visiting San Antonio, no matter what your age. Although they have some great rides, such as the Steel Eel and Great White rollercoasters, the best reason to go to SeaWorld is for the animals and the animal-centric shows. They have dolphins and stingrays that you can "pet" if you are lucky enough for them to swim by you, a magnificent oceanarium filled with all sorts of creatures, including sharks and giant sea turtles. The shows are outstanding and include dolphins, Beluga whales and sea lions. Oh, and did we mention the penguins? Yes, there are penguins in Texas, if you can believe it!
Hours:Due to COVID-19, please check with the attraction for the most recent updates to their opening hours.
- Single Day - Ticket Adult $58.99; Child (3-9) $49.99;
Fun Card Adult $58.99; Child (3-9) $49.99
Platinum Passports $199.99
1 Year Pass $89.99
2 Year Pass $149.99
- Things to Do in Fall: "SeaWorld offers a great discount when you book a Hotel Package, including lodging, park admission and more."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Make sure to put your belongings in a locker before going on the rides."
- Outdoor Activities: "One of their newest rides, the Texas Stingray is the tallest, fastest and longest wooden coaster in Texas! It's a must-ride!"
- Sightseeing: "SeaWorld just opened up their fantastic new ride, Texas Stingray, which happens to be the longest, tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster in Texas! Smooth, quick and exciting, oh, what a ride!"
- Parks: "Be sure to join the 'behind the scenes' tour!"
- Best for Things to Do in Fall Because: SeaWorld is always at the top of the list for a family-fun destination place with sea life, rides, food and fun on offer.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: SeaWorld is a 250-acre marine mammal park, oceanarium and animal theme park where kids see the wild animals and even interact with them.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: A major tourist destination for outdoor family fun, rides and the amazing wildlife from under the sea.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: A great place for families to explore the ocean's animal kingdom, ride some of the best rides in Texas and so much more!
- Best for Parks Because: Seaworld is a great place to beat the heat, especially in the Penguin exhibit!