Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
SeaWorld San Antonio
Type: Adventure, Aquariums, Attractions, Family Friendly, Outdoor Activities, Parks, Theme Parks, Water
SeaWorld should be on everyone's list when visiting San Antonio, no matter what your age. Although they have some great rides, such as the Steel Eel and Great White rollercoasters, the best reason to... Read More
SeaWorld should be on everyone's list when visiting San Antonio, no matter what your age. Although they have some great rides, such as the Steel Eel and Great White rollercoasters, the best reason to go to SeaWorld is for the animals and the animal-centric shows. They have dolphins and stingrays that you can "pet" if you are lucky enough for them to swim by you, a magnificent oceanarium filled with all sorts of creatures, including sharks and giant sea turtles. The shows are outstanding and include dolphins, Beluga whales and sea lions. Oh, and did we mention the penguins? Yes, there are penguins in Texas, if you can believe it!
- Mar - Dec
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Single Day - Ticket Adult $58.99; Child (3-9) $49.99;
Fun Card Adult $58.99; Child (3-9) $49.99
Platinum Passports $199.99
1 Year Pass $89.99
2 Year Pass $149.99
- Things to Do with Kids: "If you plan on going more than once this year, be sure to look into their annual pass and save 25 percent!"
- Romantic Things to Do: "Upgrade your visit with an all-day dining deal, dining with the orchas opportunity, dolphin encounter and more! Go to the ticketing section on the website for details."
- Holiday Attractions: "Get there early and spend the whole day!"
- Parks: "Be sure to join the 'behind the scenes' tour!"
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: SeaWorld is a 250-acre marine mammal park, oceanarium and animal theme park where kids see the wild animals and even interact with them.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: This is the perfect choice for couples who can't leave home without the kids!
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Step into a "Wintery and watery" holiday at SeaWorld in December that features Christmas shows, lights, great food, Rudolph and Santa Claus!
- Best for Parks Because: Seaworld is a great place to beat the heat, especially in the Penguin exhibit!