Explore San Antonio
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa
The Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa has a very Texan feel to it. Upscale meets Ranch Style. The staff is professional and remembers your name. Whether it is the valet bringing your car or... Read More
The Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa has a very Texan feel to it. Upscale meets Ranch Style. The staff is professional and remembers your name. Whether it is the valet bringing your car or the concierge, guests feel important here. The property resides in a picturesque setting which is enhanced by the beautiful Windflower Hill Country Spa. It is hard to remember you are in the city. Surrounded by a plush golf course and a four-acre water playground for all ages, it is sure to be one of your favorite hotels. All resort rooms feature first-class amenities. Approximately 10 minutes from Sea World and 20 minutes from the downtown area.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: With a lazy river, three pools, water slide and a myriad of activities for kids and families, this resort is a dream come true.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: This Hyatt is a Texas Hill Country gem for couples who wish to completely unwind and relish their private time together.
- Best for Resort Because: Hyatt offers guests exceptional amenities and unforgettable spa experience.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This Hyatt is the ideal place to relax and rejuvenate with loved ones or all by yourself!
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: This Hyatt offers a fabulous spa for pure relaxation and replenishment.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.