Explore San Antonio
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa is the kind of resort that you dream about. Romantic for couples, engaging for adults of all ages and a really big plus: kid friendly! Adults and children will... Read More
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa is the kind of resort that you dream about. Romantic for couples, engaging for adults of all ages and a really big plus: kid friendly! Adults and children will want to spend time floating and splashing through the resort's incredible water experience. River Bluff is kept at 82 degrees year round and there are slides and a nearly 1200 foot river to float in. The resort is beautifully designed and a popular wedding destination. The resort boasts seven different dining venues and each of them offer fresh, creative selections. There is an emphasis on fresh sustainable ingredients. Lantana Spa is on site and offers a variety of services including facials, body treatments, and customized massage. As for accommodations? Guests are offered the utmost in comfort and amenities. All guest rooms are designed with vibrant colors designed to bring to mind the sunset.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: This Marriott has seamlessly combined Hill Country hospitality with the ultimate relaxation experience and a top San Antonio spa.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Both kids and adults get spoiled at this fantastic resort. Let the kids float the river while you enjoy a spa day!
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: Not far from downtown proper, this expansive resort has everything a couple could want or desire, all in the Texas Hill Country.
- Best for Resort Because: JW Marriott offers true luxury merged with the best of country living.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: You can experience a true taste of the Texas Hill Country in ultimate luxury.
— If you book a hotel by clicking one of our booking links, 10Best may earn a small commission.