Explore San Antonio
Also Featured In
Type: Dance Club, Live Music
Go to Cowboys Dancehall for some boot-stomping fun and authentic live Texas music! They are located on the northeast side of San Antonio and are probably the largest and most impressive music venue in... Read More
Go to Cowboys Dancehall for some boot-stomping fun and authentic live Texas music! They are located on the northeast side of San Antonio and are probably the largest and most impressive music venue in the city. Besides great music and country dancing, Cowboys sports an indoor rodeo arena where you can see live events, such as professional bull riding. You'll want to plan ahead so you can buy your tickets early because many of their concerts feature well-known artists of all genres so they sell out fast. If your shy or out of practice, be sure to take advantage of Cowboys' dance lessons.
3030 NE Loop 410 at I-35
San Antonio, TX 78218
- Wed,: Fri; 8pm-2am
- Thu,: Sat; 7pm-2am
- Cover Charge: Free - $20; Cover Charge Depends on Age; Cover Charge Depends on Day; Cover Charge Depends on Gender
- Best Nightlife: "Cowboys Dancehall offers free dance lessons throughout the week. Make sure to check their website for availability."
- Live Music: "Don't worry if you don't have a dance partner, Cowboys Dancehall has an eclectic mix of people, and is a great place to meet someone new!"
- Dance Clubs: "Wednesday night is College Night, so bring your most daring friends to ride the mechanical bull!"
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: You can't visit San Antonio without putting on those cowboy boots and kicking up your heels, and this is the place to do it!
- Best for Live Music Because: Gruene Hall has been around a long time and continues to make history.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Cowboys Dancehall provides the ultimate venue for true Texas-sized fun.